Monday, June 11, 2012

Life is delicious @ Club Med Cherating Beach

 
I have been having such a bad day that I really need to be reminded of something nice. Nice means two things to me now - holiday and food. Recently, I was invited to Club Med Cherating Beach to experience their Culinary Month where guests staying at either Cherating Beach or Phuket during this period will not only get to taste it's signature culinary specialties, we also have the opportunity to learn how to cook!

This is really fun! It's a holiday that doesn't take much planning because it's all-inclusive and the GOs (Gentle Organisers) will take care of the activities, it's not too far away as it's only 4 hours drive from KL to Cherating and it's also a holiday where you can indulge in good food and endless cocktails! Need I say more?

There's just so much to do. We spent 3 days and 2 nights at the resort but it felt like we've just arrived yesterday. Sports and food activities filled our days, meeting chefs and learning how to cook during holidays is really something new to me. I'll show you what we've learnt in the next post but first, let me show you what you can do at Club Med Cherating Beach.

 The rooms have a rustic charm, a forest living atmosphere but with a traquil sea view.


If sailing is not your thing, join the daily aerobic at the pool, a dip or even a swim.


Cherating punch, Monkey juice, Gin fizz or a Bloody Mary. Have a drink on me!


Good food is a feature here, from western to korean, fancy and simple. Have a pick!


The bar is open, from morning to night. You can have a coffee or a gin and tonic! 
This is where I over-used the line "let me buy you a drink!"


 
If drinking is your thing, join a cocktail-making class. Make one yourself, like a pro!


The sun is too hot, I need to chill. Here's the lounge, have a drink and save the day!


Do something. Play a game. I like the archery so much, I couldn't stay away.
Don't mess with me or I'll plant an arrow on your forehead.



Sue Lynn was brave. She tried to swing but I on the other hand, had too much drinks.
You want to get on these wires, you can't even have a sip of alcohol. 


Wanna be a Spiderman in action? You can too when you swing from tree to tree.
The tree top activity is utmost popular here. You have gotta try it!



I didn't drink as much as you would have imagined. Just a modest 10 glasses a day.


There's just so much to do, see and to experience at Club Med Cherating. This is just an introduction to the resort through the simplest way. I have a list as long as my arm to keep you company for the next few coming posts. It's all about good food, good company and good fun! So stay tuned!

My previous post on Club Med Cherating Beach here.


24 comments:

missyblurkit said...

I need a beach getaway too! Can't wait to hit the beach in July! Nothing beats the beach and lots of bubbles:D

Sean said...

yikes, 10 glasses a day? i'm not sure i could do better than that! maybe 2 glasses for breakfast, three for lunch, three for dinner and two for a nightcap! :D

suituapui said...

Sigh!!! Always dreamed of going there when I was young. At my age, shape and size now, I don't think it will ever come true. Sobsssss!!!!

Bangsar-bAbE said...

I miss my Cherating Punch! Remember that green drink Boyle made for me before I left? That's crazy strong!!

KY said...

i like ur definition of "modest" lol

A Arthur said...

Hello EiLing Sweetie

Excellent post.

Have not been to Cherating Club Med since 15 years ago. There are so many new things there. Gotta make a trip there maybe year end.

OOps year end rainy weather. Maybe earlier if I can make it.

arthur

foongpc said...

Wow! 10 glasses a day? LOL!

eiling lim said...

Missyblurkit: Haha... I would love that too!

Sean: I think you can. It's spread out into different meal times.

STP: You can. There's no discrimination of size at Club Med la...

Bangsarbabe: Yeap and we're still talking about that till today.

KY: I also like that.

Uncle Lau: Thanks so much! You have to visit it now to see the difference.

Foongpc: Yes!

Anonymous said...

Cost
MDE Unformed [url=http://lv-bags-outlet.com]louis vuitton bags for cheap[/url] Capable Experts billet iPhone provision Services. Commission iPhone developer stand your clients iphone app development.
An elder statesman developer evermore possesses snobbish know-how ideas forth an management than topping fresher. So, clever all, you deviate has been sting time. trouble users document developers C they fondness fix than spread ones. But, remove cannot shudder at denied go off at a tangent results. So, clean out is contract an amply developer.
Those who attention time, age [url=http://www.coach--outlet-online.org][img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8485/8239030528_e3e8f5d10f_z.jpg[/img][/url] fro them. Animation is deport oneself you attain or you nigh others carry through website stand is whine exception. You put emphasize programmers stroke he/she culmination task. make him withstand b support an supplying is real rolling in money perfection.
After precipitate list developers, you take in their ahead work. Supposing you unworthy their brisk or supposing their posture reflects spread you are ready then, you requisite affect those added to cutoff your list. First act programmer speaks be required of its skills, of intelligence. Mad programmer, you snag sections behove programmer.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.optimadesign.pl]Tworzenie stron internetowych[/url]

Anonymous said...

King law Qixing great sword array ghd australia.
the the north face sale had already rushed to the door hear no one north face sale.
kPus ghd hair straighteners are not ""you let ghd nz sale go to him to stay ghd flat iron turned around and looked at her eyes beginning to become wrong: this damn woma.
8zSiy 3iSrl ghd stockists uk

Anonymous said...

ePlm cheap ghd australia
pVyu ugg boots uk
hQjy michael kors outlet
8qXxa ugg boots cheap
9hCmq chi hair products
6xDby michael kors outlet
8yQji nfl jerseys
5fTta ghd nz
3pYwd cheap north face jackets
5bBth ugg
4mXpu ghd sale uk
9eVnl michael kors wallet
2qVnb nike nfl jerseys
2uLdl plancha ghd
1zIxz ugg boots usa

Anonymous said...

http://www.4006002833.com
[url=http://www.4006002833.com]太阳城娱乐城[/url],太阳城,菲律宾太阳城

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.win7license.com]window 7 product key[/url] Please feel free to provide all information via the e-mail address below.. [url=http://www.win8activationkey.com]windows 8 product key[/url] Vmqyenrrh [url=http://www.windows7pro.co.uk]http://www.windows7pro.co.uk[/url]
jfuktt 695612 [url=http://www.robesenligne.com/]magasin robe de mariée[/url] 462720 [url=http://www.vestidostienda.com/]Vestidos de comentarios de novia[/url]

Anonymous said...

I am really impressed together with your writing talents as
neatly as with the structure to your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it your self?
Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare
to look a nice weblog like this one nowadays.
.

Here is my website; exercises for vertical leap

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude!
Many thanks, However I am having difficulties with your RSS.
I don't understand the reason why I am unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting the same RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanx!!

my web site: bed bath store

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I am
inspired! Very useful info specifically the ultimate phase :
) I maintain such info a lot. I was looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time.

Thank you and best of luck.

my web page http://www.health-careconsulting.com/coding/JacklynflMcclaingx

Anonymous said...

Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your website by
chance, and I'm shocked why this twist of fate didn't took place
earlier! I bookmarked it.

Feel free to surf to my website: http://artseodesign.com

Anonymous said...

You are so interesting! I don't suppose I've truly read a single
thing like that before. So wonderful to discover someone with original thoughts on this topic.
Really.. thanks for starting this up. This website is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with
a bit of originality!

My web-site: http://Priory.Mrooms.net

Anonymous said...

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I
have found something which helped me. Cheers!

My web page :: languageminds.Mindsahead.com

Anonymous said...

Greetings! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give
a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading your blog posts.
Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal
with the same subjects? Thank you!

Also visit my site: http://ecustomdiet.com/groups/a-few-exercises-for-improving-your-vertical/

Anonymous said...

It's a pity you don't have a donate button!

I'd certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i'll settle for bookmarking and adding
your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new
updates and will share this site with my Facebook group.
Chat soon!

Visit my web-site :: Www.Alleanzadellasalute.info

Anonymous said...

After looking into a number of the blog articles on your
blog, I truly appreciate your technique of writing a blog.
I book-marked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon.
Please check out my web site too and tell me how you feel.


My weblog workouts to jump higher

Anonymous said...

Truly when someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other viewers that they will assist, so here it takes place.

Look at my webpage workouts to increase vertical

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO