Friday, August 19, 2011

Higher Speeds & Volume Quota with Celcom Broadband

How could anyone live without internet nowadays?!! I definitely can't. It's becoming more and more difficult to part with this wonderful technology but at the same time, choosing the right broadband provider is also very important.

It's good news to all current and curious Celcom Broadband users. Now, Celcom has new enhanced plans and offerings which allows you to enjoy higher speeds and better volume quota! No worries about exceeding your quota as new plans comes with 1GB FREE additional quota with free speed upgrades and you can surf freely with up to 10GB data per month.


Like all these singers?

Celcom Broadband is constantly rewarding its customers with better upgrades and app to enhance the web surfing experience. Now, introducing Musicube! Suscribers can now download all the music they like from this cool app called Musicube, Celcom's very own music player. Now isn't it cool to have the best of both worlds?

1. Enjoy all your favourite songs in MUSICUBE
Get the latest songs from both local and international artistes in MUSICUBE. You can download an unlimited number of songs, absolutely FREE when you sign up with a Celcom Broadband plan now.

By accessing MUSICUBE, you can enjoy:
• New releases every week
• The choice to download by album or song
• Quick and efficient song or album search function
• Unlimited music downloads
• The latest songs across all genres, both local and international
• Direct access to music from your computer
• Access to your music library online and offline






To subscribe and enjoy unlimited music downloads with Musicube:
  1. Subscribe to a Celcom Broadband data only plan
  2. SMS ON MUSIC to 22990
  3. Receive authentication key
  4. Click on the icon to download the application
  5. Launch MUSICUBE
  6. Key in your Celcom Broadband number (login) and authentication key
  7. Start downloading unlimited music!
After your free Musicube trial, RM4.99/month will be charged to your account accordingly.




2. FREE security suite for a peace of mind browsing

Net Safe is a tool for you to have secure internet connection. From as low as RM4.99/month only for 1 user and RM6.99/month for 3 users. More info at here.




3. FREE limited edition USB modems

From 22 July onwards, new subscribers can get their hands on the latest MTV World Stage USB modems. You can choose from 4 cool designs according to different music genres – rock, hip hop, electro and pop. While stocks last!


With all these goodies, what's there to say no to?!! Check out its plans and affordable rates:



For more info, check out the brand new Celcom Broadband webpage here.

16 comments:

suituapui said...

I pay RM98 a month plus RM2 for the printed bill...and I was informed that I got this recently - 1GB FREE additional quota. What's the use? Slow as a snail...disconnected on and off, and I would have to connect again and again.

Not surprised by the time I finish typing this comment and click PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT, the connection would have been disconnected. So often, I would have to resort to GPRS/EDGE - even slower but at least, more reliable - not disconnected ALL the time.

I'm hoping DIGI will come over soon...or else, I will just switch to MAXIS one of these days. So, SELL-CON...are you reading this? Tsk! Tsk!

Anonymous said...

yeah....go fuck your ass celcom,maxis, digi n broadband,internet provider in mlaysia...you're dumbass slow

Anonymous said...

Thanks in favor of sharing such a fastidious opinion, paragraph is nice, thats why
i have read it fully

Here is my weblog hersolution pills philippines

Anonymous said...

green electric power generator...

Look at my web blog; Online Dating Direct Approach

Anonymous said...

Its not my first time to go to see this site, i am browsing
this site dailly and get pleasant data from here every day.



Feel free to surf to my web page :: http://www.sbwire.com/press-releases/somanabolic-muscle-maximizer-review-important-information-factors-in-nutrition-to-build-lean-muscles-247681.htm

Anonymous said...

Very good article. I will be facing many of these issues
as well..

my blog girly tattoos

Anonymous said...

I consume the entire batch, and yes, it's filling! I do not count calories, but I'm sure you can use a free website to
figure it out.

Feel free to surf to my homepage :: Organic Chia Seed

Anonymous said...

can i attract my partner this, she is ignoring me

my site; dating advice for guys over 40

Anonymous said...

Hello, Neat post. There's a problem with your website in internet explorer, might test this? IE nonetheless is the market leader and a big element of people will pass over your great writing due to this problem.

My web site: best hgh

Anonymous said...

Excellent weblog here! Also your web site lots up very fast!
What web host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate link on your host?
I want my web site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Here is my homepage skinception rosacea

Anonymous said...

Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest
authoring on other websites? I have a blog based on
the same topics you discuss and would really like to have you share some stories/information.

I know my visitors would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested,
feel free to send me an e-mail.

Feel free to surf to my webpage ... skinception demefface

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright infringement?
My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


Here is my web blog :: simply click the up coming internet page

Anonymous said...

Simply wanted to assert we appricate the web site.
You have really invest a whole lot of strength into your very own article and it is simply wonderfull!



My web site: day online

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is near to my heart... Thank you!

Exactly where are your contact details though?

My site; herbal male enhancements

Anonymous said...

Spectacular job with your internet site. Maintain up because
of the fabulous operate.

Feel free to visit my homepage: exposed acne

Anonymous said...

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on
the video to make your point. You definitely know what youre
talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting
videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something
enlightening to read?

Here is my web page ... colon hydrotherpy weight loss **

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO