Thursday, May 26, 2011

Valrhona in Brussels




Part of our meeting itinerary involves visiting the Valrhona store in Brussels! The Valrhona store is actually located in Rue du Marché-aux-Herbes, in Brussels. It was very near the place where most of the outlets are serving beers!


We all had a good time tasting the gourmet bon bons!


We were all given a tour yesterday where we would walk around Brussels, stopped at one place for beers, another restaurant for starters and then another restaurant for mains and lastly a place for dessert. It was crazy! I never thought someone would actually do such a thing but it was fun. The best thing being in Europe in summer is that the sun is shinning but it's still very cool and sometimes a bit cold at night and it's still bright even at 10pm. How wonderful.

I'm now on the Thalys on my way to Paris. Coming home soon!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember this the next time u lite up, ya!

Thank you for Not Smoking. Cigarette smoke is the residue of your pleasure. It contaminates the air, pollutes my hair and clothes, not to mention my lungs. This takes place without my consent. I have a pleasure, also. I like a beer now and then. The residue of my pleasure is urine. Would you be annoyed if I stood on a chair and pissed on your head and your clothes without your consent?

suituapui said...

Your photo of the shop - why all guys? Ladies there steer clear of chocolates?

E.J said...

Well it must be an exciting moment for you to see the amount of chocs from Valrhona. Must be thrilled to the max.

Now you are making me very tempted to go there to get my fav bitter chocs. Miss the taste and the lingering finish of it.

Glad u had fun.

Anonymous said...

i think i'd give up a kidney to have your job... jealous!!!!!! haha!

Sean said...

looks like a very busy street, with lotsa folks enjoying an alfresco meal :D

Bangsar-bAbE said...

I'm so jealous of you now! Brussels!!!!

Huai Bin said...

Ahhh...Brussels, you're living the high life, traveling around Europe. :D

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO