Saturday, April 16, 2011

Not a hotel: Casa Fina Fine Homes @ Langkawi

I've always stayed at hotels everywhere I go mainly because it's safe, there's breakfast, room service, gym and swimming pool. Then, I realised, for all the service and facilities that I am paying, I only used the room as in the bed and the toilet! I don't call for room service, I don't need people to make my bed everyday and I don't even use the gym and the swimming pool.

So, for this business trip, I decide to stay somewhere near the beach in Langkawi which is of course on Pantai Cenang but I do not want to spend so much staying in a hotel as I will be out of the room from 9 to 6 and it's a complete waste of money. I chose Casa Fina Fine Homes after I saw the pictures on the internet. It looks like a new place to me and since the pictures look good and the price is right, why not give it a try?



Located on the main road of Pantai Cenang, right opposite of Langkawi Underwater World and just beside the Landcons Hotel, you can miss this place as it has a very big signage perched in front of a row of new shophouses.



Among the facilities or ammenities provided are toiletries such as toothbrush, shampoo and shower gel, some hangers for clothes, towels (both bath and hand towels), complimentary bottled water, tea and coffee, a fridge, cabel TV with channels like CNN and StarMovies and free WiFi. If you need a hairdryer or iron, you can always request from the reception.

They have a few room types. Mine is a deluxe with king size bed.


I found the facilities and ammenities are sufficient as they would even clean your room everyday. But one downside though, they only allow you to have 1 keycard and you would need that card to activate the switches and thus it gets a little too hot in the afternoon because the air cond could not be switched on when you're out.


They are around 30 rooms for rent. I paid RM138 for my room and that's the nett price. I find it very reasonable and most importantly, the place is clean and well-maintained.


Green and cosy!

I won't mind staying here again as it is nice and convenient. Taxis can easily be found just opposite the hotel at the Zon duty free shop. There were also many restaurants and shops along the main road. Access to the beach is about a 3-5mins walk to the opposite side. It's nice to find a nice place to stay!


Casa Fina Fine Homes
Tel: +604 9533 555 /+60124344 991 /+60122516 338
Facebook Page

www.casafina.my


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Advert for the place?

Anonymous said...

Should try Datai. Nice view over there.

Sean said...

looks like all the basic necessities are there! i guess most of us value cleanliness, safety and convenience of location over everything else (though i also like spaciousness, heh) =)

Taufulou said...

for that kind of rate.would say no complain loh . .

looks cozy though . .

eiling lim said...

Anon: Advert? I'm on biz trip.

Anon: Sorry my company doesn't have that budget for me to afford Datai.

Sean: Yeap and the price is reasonable for what I am getting so there's no complains.

Taufulou: Yeah it's reasonable and it's new!

suituapui said...

The cubicles look pretty warm...

University Exam Result said...

Oh My God !! wonderful its home . lovely posting and nice location . amazing your idea i like it

Anonymous said...

hi..what is the payment method? cash? credit card?

eiling lim said...

Anon: They accept cash & Credit card and also online bookings

AG said...

Hi eiling,
May I know whether the chalet faces the beach?

eiling lim said...

AG: No. It faces the main road. The beach is at the opposite side of the road and 5mins walk away

Anonymous said...

hi can i noe whether the place rely woth it cos we are going by group 5 couples.. all are college students and is he price is per head or room?? is the bed queen or king??

雨翼 said...

haha. found ur place from google.

guess ur post are very helpful for me =)

thanks

雨翼 said...

haha. found ur place from google.

guess ur post are very helpful for me =)

thanks

Aisyah Rafaei said...

Eiling..today after browsing here and there and tereksiden found your blog...without doubt i made a booking to casa fina deluxe cabin..thank you for this post..really helpful lar dear..

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely useful info particularly the final section :) I maintain such information a lot. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and best of luck.

Feel free to surf to my homepage: Wie kann man sich die gesunde und sehr einfache Ernährung ohne Gluten vorstellen
Here is my weblog : Wie kann man sich die leckere und ausgesprochen einfache Ernährung ohne Weizen vorstellen

Anonymous said...

Hi Dear, are you actually visiting this site on a regular basis, if so after that you
will definitely obtain nice experience.

Here is my web blog: paleo diät
My website - paleo diät wieviel mahlzeiten

Anonymous said...

That is really fascinating, You are an overly skilled
blogger. I have joined your feed and sit up for looking
for extra of your excellent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks

my web blog; no carb pasta
my website :: paleodiät

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is just nice and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.

Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to keep up to
date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the enjoyable work.


Look at my website ... paläo diät

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I have recently been searching for information approximately
this topic for a while and yours is the best I've found out so far. But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure in regards to the supply?

Take a look at my homepage ... werbungskosten

Anonymous said...

you are in point of fact a excellent webmaster. The
site loading speed is incredible. It kind of feels that you're doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you've done a
great process on this subject!

Take a look at my web site ... sehr-gut
my web page - Thai Massage Wiesbaden

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO