Friday, November 26, 2010

One cannot leave home without...



A MOBILE PHONE!


I realised that I can leave home without my makeup but I can't leave home without my mobile phone. It's amazing how mobile phones have become such an important item in my life. It's not a luxury but a necessity.

At first the mobile phones were so simple - calls and messaging but now it can do about everything. Nothing seemed to be impossible for the human mind. Now the mobile market is fragmented between the following software platforms: Palm OS (and newer webOS), BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Android, and iPhone OS.





The latest deal in town is to be the first few in Malaysia to enjoy the 1st Windows Phone 7 device which is the LG Optimus 7. Starting on 24th Nov 2010, for a limited time period, Celcom is offering the 1st 150 customers to pick up this phone at *RM777 (RRP: RM2099)!

*
The price is subject to contract and package plan. Normal terms & conditions of registration apply



Don't you wanna be one of the firsts to have one too?






Want to know the amazing features of the LG Optimus 7?
  • LG’s first Windows® Phone 7 device
  • Play To, augmented reality (AR) and Voice-to-Text
  • ScanSearch - realtime information
  • mobile entertainment on-the-go through Xbox LIVE® and Zune® services
  • 720p HD video resolution
  • 5MP camera with Intelligent Shot
  • Expansive 3.8 inch WVGA LCD display
  • 16GB internal memory
  • 1500mAh removable battery
  • mobile versions of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
  • More Free Apps from LG via LG App Store

Check out the Celcom plans for this phone!





Windows phones come preloaded with Microsoft’s Pocket Word and Pocket Excel apps that allow you to edit office documents without conversion.

It's very important to get a phone that is practical and suited to one's needs. That's simply because mobile phones aren’t like computers so you can’t install a different operating system (OS) if you don’t like the one that came with it. A right mobile OS reflects your lifestyle because it determines the choice of apps and phone functionality. So why not give this Windows mobile a go?

Register online now with Celcom Exec or Celcom Biz at the following sites:

- www.celcom.com.my

- www.celcom.com.my/celcomexec

- www.celcom.com.my/biz

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

> I need a new BB
I thought it is a new BF

Simon said...

I tell you it's crazy without handphone a day. We've become so rely on it that life seize to exist. There's one time I left it at home during an important meeting in KL and I had to travel all the way home to USJ just to get it and back again. That's how crazy it was. At least to me.

Simon said...

I tell you it's crazy without handphone a day. We've become so rely on it that life seize to exist. There's one time I left it at home during an important meeting in KL and I had to travel all the way home to USJ just to get it and back again. That's how crazy it was. At least to me.

Anonymous said...

u whoring for phone and phone company now?

eiling lim said...

Simon: Yeah me too. Sometimes I had to drive back all the way to my house to get my phone even when i have reached the office. it's weird without a handphone

YilingL said...

I think this phone will not survive in the current iPhone-BB dominant market la.

Dennis Ong said...

windows 7 phone maybe... LG? hmm.. have to think about it... dun really like it (personal issue.. =p)

and yes, we are indeed too dependant on our phones... but then i won't go back and take my phone lar... if i've reach the places i want to go.. unless it is near or i need the phone number urgently..

but of course i still will feel uneasy without a phone... =p

Huai Bin said...

I have used most phone OS and have a Windows phone but not Windows 7. Interesting.

eiling lim said...

Yiling: yeah all of you iphone freaks!

Dennis: haha i guess you're not very much an LG fan... having said that, to see a Windows 7 phone is really refreshing in a market where BB, iphone and Android is of dominance.

Huai Bin: If you have cash to spare, why not?

Anonymous said...

Fiгst off I ωould lіκe tο ѕay wonderful blog!
I had а quick quеstion whiсh Ι'd like to ask if you don't mіnd.
І ωas interested to fіnd out how you сеnter yоurself
and clear your thoughtѕ before ωritіng.
І've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips? Appreciate it!

Also visit my page - free

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I understand this is somewhat off-topic howevеr ӏ had to aѕk.
Dοes running a well-eѕtаblishеd wеbsitе such as уours tаke a maѕsiνe amount
work? I am brand new to blogging but I do ωritе
in my journal evеryday. I'd like to start a blog so I can share my experience and views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for brand new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

Here is my homepage brum delights

Anonymous said...

Нi! This is kind of оff tоpic but I need some
help from аn established blоg. Is it very difficult to set up your оwn blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about making my oωn
but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

Also visit my web site ... private storage solihull

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thiѕ post сoulԁn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

my webpage - breast enlargement

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO