Saturday, August 14, 2010

Why men shouldn't write advice columns...

As I was having a steamboat dinner with Yiling and Calvin just a while ago, she showed me this from her phone and I was laughing my heart out! Men o men...



I think John wasn't reading this properly. She said "I am a wreck" and not "my car's a wreck"! It was so funny that John can look at her problem at a different light and for any sane woman mortals, we would have understood that the problem was with her husband cheating!

I think men generally aren't good listeners either. Agree?








10 comments:

goingkookies said...

AGREE!!

Then again, there are some rare gems of a guy who are... if any girl ever has such a guy, she should cling tightly to him =)

uLi.佑莉 said...

DEFINITELY AGREE!!! :D

foongpc said...

Hey! I am a good listener....sometimes : D

Sean said...

Or maybe men should only write advice columns for other men! :D

Anonymous said...

Sheila is John's wife. So John was trying to avoid mentioning about him self by switching the focus.

Is my explanation acceptable?

suituapui said...

I wouldn't bother to explain... Women can't understand anyway... Hehehehehehe!!! Like me listening to the doctor speaking in his medical jargon.

eiling lim said...

Goingkookies: Those rare gems are really in extinction.

uLi: hehe!

Foongpc: Oh so you're one of the rare gems?

Sean: Haha... that might spell disaster also.

Anon: I'm sure Sheila would know if her husband is a columnist right? No, this explanation cannot accept.

STP: And men can't understand us either!

Cruel Angel said...

wakakaka....

really goodanee...

thule a.k.a leo said...

this creature so-called female isn't that hard to understand :P it all boils down to whether the alpha species have the "heart" or not lah... LOL!

eiling lim said...

Cruel angel: :)

Thule: So do you have what it takes?!!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO