Thursday, August 12, 2010

Uncivilised drivers

One of my other pet peeves beside this is seeing these drivers using the opposite lane illegally just so that they can beat the car queue in a traffic jam. I get very angry when I see these drivers, partly due to them cutting queue dangerously and a possibility of endangering other drivers too if an accident is to happen. This is a usual morning sight for me in front of the Taylors School of Hospitality right beside the Motorola bridge.



I wouldn't say I'm an angel behind the wheels but at least if you have to cut or beat queues, don't do it this way! Do you bloody know that the other lane is for the opposite traffic? What happened if a car takes a fast turn into that lane and had a head on with you? Honestly, I don't think it's even worth doing this just to save that 10-15mins.



I am very evil one. I do hope one day, these drivers do get caught by the police or rather get into a minor accident that their cars were dented and needed a repair! Make it a big repair together with the tow truck bill!

So, to that driver in the orange Proton & black Honda City, you sucked!


13 comments:

~Thinke®~ said...

Hmm.. never seen anything like this before... omg~ luckily there's no car turning in...

foongpc said...

I hate these drivers too!! So kiasu and unfair to those who queue up!

KY said...

horrid drivers are a dime a dozen around here

eiling lim said...

Thinker: Yeah let them have an accident soon!

Foongpc: Kiasu and silly!

KY: I will have to agree with you.

TheGunner said...

Yes... and the authorities still aim all their ammo at speeding. Things like these, which show basic lack of courtesy, are completely ignored.

TY said...

This the land of BOLEH and there are lots of this sort of ignorant drivers on our roads; not sure how they got their license ???
I still recalled how difficult the test was when I got my driving license in UK and they emphasize a lots of road usages safety.

taufulou said...

now that is the trend of those kiasu ppl ma...wat to do..

choi yen said...

Cut queue = uneducated
cut queue by using opposite lane = Fuxker uneducated !!!!

thule a.k.a leo said...

Yeah.. I can be quite evil sometimes as well especially when I see those inconsiderate drivers on the road!

eiling lim said...

The Gunner: The authorities should be here catching them.

TY: ooh here we have kopi licence where you can pay and get a pass even your driving sucks!

Taufulou: what trend? this is a trend?

Choi Yen: Wah so violent la you!

Thule: we are not very evil also cos they are risking their lives and others!

A Arthur said...

Any men in blues see them will be a bonanza for them. Cos tis is open season in view that the new year is near and they have to make some monies on the sideline. You think that when they are caught they will pay a heft fine. No lah, this is Malaysia, from top to bottom everybody being in authority is in an eating frenzy. the more people break rules the better.

冠陳儒 said...

跟您打聲招呼,願我們大家都更好!!..................................................................

eiling lim said...

A Arthur: That's why I am making sure that this festive season, they won't get a cent from me!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO