Monday, May 31, 2010

Long Weekends is EVIL

Do you know why long weekends is evil?!! It was a Wesak Friday and then followed by my Sat off day and then Sunday. I have 3 days off in a row. Guess what I did?!!


My RM150 hair style.

First, my hair needed a cut badly and then colour and highlights. 4 hours later, I'm RM150 poorer by the time I walked out of the saloon. Was I happy? Erm... so so la. I still think this haircut looks a lil weird on me and you can't see the chocolate colour dye I had. But my friends love it. Surprise surprise... Hmmm...



My RM120 sandals

After treating my friend whom came down from Jakarta for a meal at Albion, I walked out with RM200 less from my wallet. In return, he promised to buy me a 1 million Rupiah dinner back in Jakarta. Haha.. Then my blardy mouth suggested we go to Pavilion. And somehow, I've always got a list of things I wanna buy. And I bought a pair of sandals from Charles & Keith. Tadaa... less another RM120 off ze wallet.


RM40 nail polish

I searched high and low for the perfect nail polish colour that I wanted but to no avail. Then I decide to settle for the orangie red and couldn't decide which one to buy and so I ended up buying both colours. Ka ching Ka Ching RM40 gone.

Putting some colours to my mundane black & white office outfit. My sister said it looked very "la la" but I don't care! Don't tell me, I don't wanna hear! Lucky friends at dinner yesterday loved the new colour. So happy!

After that I walked past the Vincci promotion at the concourse. Couldn't resist looking at the accessorizes and guess what?!! I bought 3 pairs of earrings, a ring, a necklace and a bangle for RM130. This Nanang kept on telling me to "bungkus" every piece I like. Sigh...

There, just a mere few hours, how much money I have spent? I don't even want to calculate. So who says a woman couldn't decide what to buy? I could buy everything in less than 2 hours.

See, long weekends is indeed evil. It lures you to spend.

18 comments:

Sean said...

actually the hairdo does look good from that angle. very chic =)

sibu food diva said...

nice haircut, eiling! :)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hahaha....damage was being made :p Nice la anyway :)

thule a.k.a leo said...

sounds like Confession of a Shopoholic :P
anyway, your hair looks nice.. I love it!

suituapui said...

An idle mind is the devil's workshop!! But your hair does look good...provided it stays that way. Very often, it looks great when just back from the hairdresser's...but after a while, it goes haywire. Maybe dunno how to blow and brush like the pro...

CUMI & CIKI said...

i know what you mean..!! it's so easy to spend 1K just like that :P

The Glitters Shop said...

Where do go for your hair cut and which stylist? it's nice

Sabahan said...

Sabahan has been on holiday since Friday (Wesak). Today is the last day of the 5-day long public holiday ...

KY said...

this weekend's another long one!

kampungboycitygal said...

its nais!! awww tell me about me, i kept buying unnecessary stuff and it didn't help that spore sales is happening nao!

foongpc said...

Nice haircut! But from one side only lah. Don't know how it looks like from another side. Haha!

Wah! Really spent a lot during the long weekend! Can you survive several long weekends? LOL!

eiling lim said...

Sean: thanks. at least the money have been put to good use.

Sibu food diva: Thanks babe.

uLi: Thanks babe.

Thule: Yes I am... almost! Thanks for the compliments.

STP: Well, this is very easy to maintain and don't need much styling. So it'll be fine for me. Thanks!

C&C: Yeah.

The Glitters Shop: It's actually styled by a lady whom does this part time in SS2. If you want the details, you can email me at eilingblog@gmail.com

Sabahan: Then I'm jealous.

KY: Where got la?!!

Kampungboycitygal: I also wanna go to singapore sales!!!

Foongpc: Thanks. The front looks ok la. Not complaining. I sure cannot survive too long a holiday. My bank account couldn't afford.

taufulou said...

uh uh...

nice weekend what, a nice hair cut, follow by a meal and shopping..

that's always the best thing to do~ if our pocket can support la..:p

Huai Bin said...

Well at least you got something out of it. =D

Mine is usually just donating to Uncle Lim. :(

nanang said...

Uhh humm so what's the damage?? hahahaha that Albion is a definite-come-back for the roast beef and the pudding!! yummmm..

and the rest?? just bungkusssss hahahahahaa.. well done eiling!! you ask the wrong person when it comes to shopping ;p

reanaclaire said...

oohh.. i love the 120rm sandals.. they are lovely!

greetings,
reanaclaire.com

eiling lim said...

Taufulou: Thanks and lucky at this moment, my pocket has some cash. lol

Huai Bin: Yeah shopping better than gambling ah? But at least you have your lucky gambling days.

Nanang: Next time don't wanna shop with you already. Everything also "bungkus". Hmmph!

Reanaclaire: Thanks babe!

Melanie said...

Women can "scary-ly" decide what to buy without thinking. at the end of the day we realize we buy things we don't really need. :p

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO