Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Date Night

A revisit of my past post, there's a very memorable date that I had experienced and I called it a "Date from Hell". Previous post here.


I thought the "date from hell" happens only in the movies.

Sadly, it wasn't. It was real! I've had such a terrible date that I think I will abstain from that for now until I've fully recovered from a traumatic experience. I think I should share with everyone my definition of a date from hell.

Boastful
Rude
Arrogant
Snobbish
Horny

So, basically if you're BRASH, you're my hell.

Actually, those were just the general attributes of the date I had from hell. There's more to it than just some cheesy, almost-vomiting-lines that a 25 26 year old like me would never believed. Who's so naive to believe that there's love at first sight (is there even one?)? Sometimes I think these men need to be taught a lesson. Don't think money can solve all problems (although most of it can) and don't think you can always get what you want with money. There's no short cut in life.

Oh, the reason why I wrote this was because....

Courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox, 90 Nuffnangers with their guests will be able to catch DATE NIGHT on this coming April 13! To win yourself a pair of invites to catch DATE NIGHT in the big screen, I need to write a blog post on my most memorable date.

poster
Hopefully, I will win a pair! I haven't been going to the movies for months!


13 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Long time didnt watch movie dy :(

~Thinke®~ said...

lets go for a movie then... LoL

suituapui said...

Does your date with me count? Was it boring like hell!!! Hehehehehe!!!

eiling lim said...

uLi: me too

thinker: is it with you? haha

STP: nah it wasn't boring. It was not a date right? Ur missus will killl me....

TheGunner said...

The 'H' part is ok la. That's present in every guy. =P

eiling lim said...

The Gunner: Haha... speaking for yourself eh? *dangeroousss*

Huai Bin said...

Heh! I've been through some bad dates too even though I'm a guy. But then again, I'm not sober on most of my dates. Haha!

TheGunner said...

eiling... don't say like that la. you wreck my market value la! >_<

~Thinke®~ said...

LoL... I wouldn't mind of course, if you don't think I am a "BRAS-H"

I think TheGunner is right.. most men are "guilty" of that.. but hey even women too I believe... is normal isn't it? hahah

CUMI & CIKI said...

take me take me! LOL (cumi sure dowan to watch one)

thule a.k.a leo said...

hahaha... I think that you couldn't beat me in terms of not going to cinema for months :P

zewt said...

i think i read that date post before...

hmmm... i am going o be bias and say, tickets are only given to celebrities.

eiling lim said...

Huai Bin: Yes, we all know you! You're not sober but just passed out?!! lol..

The Gunner: No one knows who you are here la!

Thinker: I believe all men are but not all women. Lol..

Cumi & Ciki: Ok if i win them!

Thule a.k.a leo: hmmm.. have you been watching dvds then? Pirated or not?

Zewt: I'm no celebrity so no free tickets?!! But I'm sure they will be quite fair one..

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO