Monday, February 15, 2010

What goes around comes around

I truly believe that statement. I think I'm really bored to sit around at Starbucks@curve at this moment now and hogging Nazrul's iPod touch to blog about something totally random like how I wake up this morning to find that a friend just sent me a CNY greeting that was composed by me!

Friends whom knows me should know that by now I do compose my personal festive greetings. That's because I wanted to give a personal touch to my text messages.

This CNY my greeting was :

The smell of mandarin oranges drifted across the room,
pink blossoms in the hall,
exchanging of red packets,
clinks of wine glasses,
have a roaring new year!

So I told him that text that he sent to me was actually written by me! it was such a small world that I happened to receive my own text! But it also means that someone out there likes my message and decides to forward it!

Cheers!




8 comments:

June said...

hahahaha.... funny lah when thing jadi like that

Anonymous said...

Among your circle of friends, it is not a surprise.

Admirer said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai and lots of Love! :-Q ;-))

foongpc said...

Happy CNY to you! I also like to compose my own sms greetings! But have yet to receive my own sms! Haha!

KY said...

keong hee huat cai eiling!

eiling lim said...

June: yeah I find it funny too when I saw that message... like eh? why so familiar one?!!

Anon: Yep. I think so too.

Admirer: Hey Happy CNY to you and lots of kisses!

Foongpc: Well, I hope one day you will and you'll know how funny it is reading your own message!

KY: Hehe... what dialect is that?!! Happy CNY to you too!

Anonymous said...

This is not the meaning of "what goes around comes around"!!

eiling lim said...

Anon: I know.. but the phrase kinda fits this post . hehe

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO