Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009

It's the time of the year again where wishes are expressed,
Gifts are exchanged,
Booze are loaded,
And everyone get wasted...

Well, that's the interpretation for me, someone whom is not a Christian but do celebrate Xmas just for the festive spirit.... But for Christians, Christmas is not just a party or gifts giving, it might be something deeper and spiritual. Whatever it is, one thing I do know is that - the year is coming to an end.

And I'm still working my ass off at this time when everyone is on a holiday mood. It's such a bummer considering I have to wake up early and go to work tomorrow!

It's time to be merry,
Let's have a bread pudding with cherry,
Oh bubblies where art thou,
A toast to a better year we shall!

2010, see you soon! Merry Xmas to all of you!





13 comments:

suituapui said...

Merry Christmas...and go slow on the drinks! You're working tomorrow... Hehehehehehe!!!!

FooDcrazEE said...

hello . . . . . . .Merry Xmas and loads of us work thru Xmas and new year as well sis

Corgi 1960 said...

Merry Christmas.....
I can assure you, you are not alone working over Xmas...

Anyway.....I have a good Xmas party last night with mates from Malaysia. Had the best pipe smoking session in China, before drowning ourselves with whisky... i wish i had more of that whisky today ahhhhhhhhhhh

Michelle Zyenn Teh said...

okay...now i feel ashamed for complaining tht i had to make work related calls during my Christmas lunch. *shy* Happy Christmas & a Merry new year ahead!

eiling lim said...

STP: I'm going slow. Only had 3 bottles of beer at KY's house.

Foodcrazee: Merry Christmas to you too!

Corgi1960: Wah so lucky! I only had beer.. :( Merry Xmas to you!

Michelle: Haha... nevermind la... I also have to work during Xmas.. same here! Merry Xmas!

Huai Bin said...

Merry Christmas Eiling! :)

eiling lim said...

Huai Bin Merry Xmas to you too!

TheGunner said...

aisey... working through X'mas also?

haha, I was just noting the irony the other day that my first full day in office for over 2 weeks was during X'mas eve.

I'll be working through the weekend too, but from the comforts of home la... writing reports. Hehehe... work has been backlogged.

Almost had the 730Ld for the weekend, but the windscreen had stone chip damage. tsk tsk.

Merry X'mas, btw..... :)

eiling lim said...

The Gunner: Just as when I was feeling so down having to work on a sat after Xmas, there you have to tell me about your near-getaway-BMW! Ceh... I demand when you get that car for a test drive, let me tag along! I'll help you write 2 sentences for the report I promise! Cheers and merry Xmas!

TheGunner said...

DEMANDING??? Wah sey... someone needs to learn manners.

Ask, and you shall be given. Demand, sorry la.... =P

eiling lim said...

The Gunner: I was just kidding anyways. Lol...

TheGunner said...

hehehehe... wishing you a Merry Belated X'mas, and Happy New Year ;)

eiling lim said...

The Gunner: Same to you too and cheers!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO