Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Awesome Gifts


I received some awesome gifts of indulgence lately. The first gift from a dear friend being this:


AMEDEI


It was a bar of Amedei Toscano Black 70%. Amedei is an Italian chocolatier based in Pisa. It produces only chocolate from beans that are personally selected at the plantations rather than from a bean-broker. They are the direct competitors of my favourite chocolate - Valrhona but a smaller company. Their Chuao & Porcelana bars are to die for. Amedei is a must have for every budding chocolate connoisseur.

This 100g bar is sold at RM38/bar which I found out that a company called Italpoint is distributing it together with the famous Italian Lavazza Coffee. A simple calculation: RM38/100g = RM0.38/gm And for every subsection of the bar, it'll be RM3.80. Compared to Fidani, it's 2 times the price!

Thus, I am having a section of the bar daily for an orgasmic experience. or you can choose to have more than 1 if you needed multiple orgasms. The bar is very aromatic, the cocoa taste is intense and smooth, not a trace of vanilin like most chocolate and the best thing is, it leaves a very good aftertaste!

My dream came true. Valrhona, Amedei, Michel Cluizel, Pralus & Domori are the brands that I dreamt of trying and now I have achieved 3 of them!


Trinidad Reyes 24

My favourite cigar! The small pig tailed trinidad reyes. I've just received this wonderful box today from a friend whom sent his office boy to sent over this parcel bearing gift from his recent trip to Dubai. I can only afford a 18 reyes and this 24 is going to last me a long time! Sweet!

That's all for today. Keep the surprises coming please. Ciao.

16 comments:

KY said...

waaaa such a luxury!

Huai Bin said...

I really need to swap lives with you someday. For a week or something. :)

Anonymous said...

With so much indulgence, wonder how your other half keep up? He must be under a lot of pressure or you have already ditched him?

eiling lim said...

KY: Ah yes!!!!

Huai Bin: you mean you wanna wear a bra, panties & skirt? Hmmm.... Not sure whether my parents would recognise me though! haha

Anon: You wanna ask him yourself?

breadpitt said...

would like to hands on those TEMPTING CHUKULUT.....lol! goshh.....;-) so luxury life u have;p

mef said...

Eiling,

Nothing quite beats the feeling of opening a full box of cigars. The aroma and the sight of those little pig tails all lined up.

What's the box code on the Reyes? They are one my fav cigar with afternoon espresso.

Try to keep some and aged it : )

eiling lim said...

Breadpitt: haha... It's nice to indulge once in a while! Especially with good chocolates!

Mef: The code is IA 572307. It's the red numbers on the sticker right? I still have a box of Reyes at home and so yes, I would try to age some of it so that you can share them with me during your next visit.

breadpitt said...

the definition of ONCE IN AWHILE is diff from individual though...lol;-p any way..life's short...why not luxury..if we capable to...;-)

kampungboycitygal said...

ur one lucky girl! like sixthseal, i wish to be eiling for just for a week!

eiling lim said...

Breadpitt: My once in a while is once a week! heheh... you're right. Life's short and don't save all the best for the last.

Kampungboycitygal: And I would like to be you for a week! Can we switch?!!

suituapui said...

Haiz! Why nobody gives me gifts one...??? LOL!!!

eiling lim said...

STP: Got lah... u sure or not?!!

mef said...

Eiling,

The date code is the 2 rows on code stamped at the base of the cigar box. Should have 3 letters denoting the origin of the factory, month & year.

Time to get a humidor? :)

eiling lim said...

Mef: It's OUR ABR08

does that mean it's made in 2008?

mef said...

Eiling,

Yes. These Reyes were rolled in April 08.

Do let me know what you think of them. I've some 06 & 07 aged.

eiling lim said...

Mef: Then I should save some from 2008 for your review soon!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO