Friday, September 18, 2009

Misery...

Misery is not when you do not have sex for a week.

Misery is when you're struck with bad luck the whole day! And that was what happened to me yesterday and thus I have no mood to have a sex talk today. You know what happened?!!

I was so damn busy yesterday sending out all the hampers to my clients all over, from Subang airport to LCCT & KLIA. Of all times, my computer have to give up on me at this moment. It got burnt and the technician took the whole CPU back.

Ok, that's the first. Then, when I stepped out of the car at the security office at LSG, I stepped into a pothole with dirty water and it splashed on my feet and then I twisted my ankle a bit. Then I had to go to the washroom to wash my feet and it spoiled my new wedges.

The big hit was this - I had to work late at Pavilion KL with Wei Mei to close the promotion counter yesterday night and move the chocolates to another set up in Tangs and of all times, my car has to fail me! The key couldn't go into the ignition key hole. It went in three quarter and it couldn't be turned. Sigh.... I called my parents and dad called the mechanic to come. It was near midnight and there I was with Wei Mei and my mechanic at Pavilion KL trying to start the car. I gave up at midnight and went home with Wei Mei. Lucky she drove there and is able to send me home. The keyhole couldn't be fixed and probably I need to tow my car out this morning.

If you see us there at the carpark, you would think my mechanic is trying to steal someone's car because he practically almost dismantle the part near the ignition and steering wheel.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

22 comments:

KY said...

time for a new car!

Anonymous said...

Yup, your new bf is eager to buy you new car. RX350 is a good replacement for your Escape?

Anonymous said...

Having good makeup session will unwind all the stress caused by the miseries.

Wei Mei said...

kesian .. everything will be fine... finally we get to go home.. hahaah

perodua said...

you should get a perodua viva.

Anonymous said...

U need a more expensive car!

-eiling- said...

KY: ah yes... I'll drive the waja.

Anon: Wah how come you know?!! and I don't?!!

Anon: Nah... make up never will inwind my stress.

Wei mei: Thanks to you!

Perodua: Perhaps.

Anon: I think cheaper is the word.

foongpc said...

Guess it was one of those days yes? Didn't consult your fengshui diary? Haha!

Philip said...

That's how life is treating us sometimes.Cheers!...the long weekend and holidays are here to "pamper" you. Take care.

Huai Bin said...

This is like a series of most unfortunate events. :(

Myhorng said...

not having sex for a week is definitely better than these. i survive much more than that. LOL

A said...

Ahh.. it's one of those 'nothing fricking works!' day. I hope you have a better day today :)

suituapui said...

Gee! You'd better go and take a bath in water with the petals of flowers of seven colours...to "buang sial"! Hope your days to come will be a lot better!

Anonymous said...

You can have my AUDI TT car keys (car included).

-eiling- said...

Foongpc: I did not unfortunately!

Philip: Yeah... that is one thing to look forward to! Happy holidays to you too.

Huai Bin: Yeah exactly just like your series of unfortunate events post.

Horng: Haha... I know you are tough! Lol...

A: Thank you and i hope you have a great day too!

STP: I think so and probably after that I must go buy number! You too take care!

Anon: So when can I have it?

drop-by said...

You must have forgotten to "jong hiong" to your grand grand mother/father before you leave home.

YilingL said...

u have such funny/weird comments...

anyway, it's time for ur car to meet its "maker" hehe.

-eiling- said...

Drop-by: I must have forgotten about that.

Yiling: It's time my car meet the next buyer! Lol..

J said...

poor thing...

was at pavi y'day but was rushing for dinner so didn't have time to visit your stall.

hope everything's ok now.

-eiling- said...

J: Thanks. Everything is fine.

zewt said...

this is what they call... sudah jatuh, ditimpa tangga.

what's with misery and sex anyway?

-eiling- said...

Zewt: Yes... ah the malay saying.. The correlation between misery and sex is No sex = misery or miserable sex = misery...

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO