Saturday, September 05, 2009

Happy Saturday...

So why today is a happy day? Because knowing that Monday is a public holiday for Selangor, I'm extremely delighted. It has been my 5th time this week to Pavilion since Fidani has a counter at TANGS in level 2 for a temporary Raya promotion. So guys, please go buy some chocolates there. Since I'm not getting a cent of commission from the sales, I am not forcing anyone to buy! hehe...

So while waiting for Emily for lunch together since I'm done with work, I had some time to wonder around and guess what?!! I saw this dress. It's by Warehouse... It's my first time posting a camwhoring pic at the fitting room!


I think it's stunning. What do you think?!!


On a non-related note, I found out someone posted my blog as the blog of the week at the Hotlink Youth Club website. I felt so honoured. Haha...


So have a great weekend peeps. Adios!


17 comments:

Cath J said...

Ow...dress so beautiful!!!!!!!

June said...

the dress so cantik sure the price is "cantik" also

annant said...

u look elongate in that dress!

-eiling- said...

Cath J: Thanks!

June: Haha... somesort la but lucky I can still afford it.

Annant: Thanks.

KY said...

oOO i think this is the first time i saw u in long dress!

Wei Mei said...

wah... so lawa dgn baju itu... next time take more lo... hahaha sexy lady... next week go shopping again k.. hehehehe

foongpc said...

Wow! I think the dress is very beautiful! And you look much slimmer in that dress too! ; )

-eiling- said...

KY: Yeah and myself too. Lol...

Wei Mei: YEah next week shopping again!

Foongpc: Exactly. It's supposed to make me look slimmer.

June said...

so u bought the dress lar good choice ;)

suituapui said...

You love strapless outfits, eh? Ya...I like ladies in long strapless gowns for formal outings...with a nice elegant shawl over a shoulder...

p.calais said...

it looks magnifique!

Hillary said...

That's a beautiful dress, Eiling, although it seems a little tight and squashy at the top.

You look lovely as usual.

Jasmin Saw said...

Hey friend, the tube dress looks stunning on you. Go grab it! And congrats on the 'Hotlink Blog of the Week'. I am proud of you.

-eiling- said...

June: Yeah... quite sinful.

STP: Yeah I like it. You have to buy for your missus.

Param: Thanks.

Hillary: Thanks.

Jasmin: Thanks. I bought it!

Myhorng said...

nice dress. and i'm working yesterday even my company located in SELANGOR.

Corgi 1960 said...

yes, you defintely have a flair for fashion. Ahem, which one is better, your fashion sense or your smell of gluttony?
Keep fit, not keep Fat

-eiling- said...

Horng: Thanks... wah so kesian one..

Corgi: I think I'm good at both! Lol.. I shall keep fit so that I can wear all the pretty dresses!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO