Monday, August 03, 2009

Up, up and away.....

No it's not the new film from Pixar Animation Studios. It's my recent trip to Genting for a meeting with the Genting tenancy management. I went up there with my GM and also Interior Designer/contractor to present the drawings for the shop rennovation which would be taking place this month.



I realised it's been quite a number of years since I last went up to Genting in a cable car @ Genting Skyway. If I could still remember, the price of a ticket one way is RM5 and if you're a silver/gold Genting Worldcard member, it's free!

When I was there two weeks ago, the weather was kind. It was kinda foggy up the hill and it's really cooling, ok maybe cold. Going up in a cable car was a breeze. I think it's much better than driving up but then again, if you could only trust your little reliable car and own driving skills in getting yourself uphill safely, by all means drive!

The meeting was done in one to two hours. You'll see a new (famous) chocolate-themed shop at the T2 level of First World Plaza by end of August! And I must say that the drawing looked fantastic at least for now...


Me with my ID/contractor & GM at the back.


After that, we just end our trip up to Genting with a hearty lunch at "Good Friends". I've been to that restaurant for years since I'm in primary school if I could remember and that restaurant is still as good. They serve very good pumpkin tofu and pork tripe soup.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

From your job responsibilities, thought you report directly to your boss? Is the GM newly hired to keep you down the food chain?

-eiling- said...

Anon: No. He's always been there and he's my boss too because he's also the shareholder. I report seperate fields of matter to different bosses.

Myhorng said...

cable car to genting. i almost forgot there's such thing. should use that next time. safer up n down hill i guess.

KY said...

did you say pork tripe? i am sold!

Kong Wai Keong said...

Is Good Friends at Gohtong Jaya? Would like to try it out. BTW, would like to invite you to the launch of the Alfa MiTo hot hatch this month (date to be confirmed). Appreciate if you can let me have you email. Thanks.

-eiling- said...

Horng: Haha... funny la you.

KY: Let's go... to the USJ one! HAHA..

Kong: It's at the Genting Resort Hotel. Thanks. My email is eilinglim@hotmail.com

suituapui said...

I haven't been to Genting for a long, long time - some 10-15 years, I think! So different now... Dunno when I'll get the chance to go there again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the sexy photo.

Huai Bin said...

Sounds like a good plan, expanding to Genting. I took the cable car this year too, has been a while. BTW, it's not very hard to drive all the way up, I did that during my last company trip. :)

-eiling- said...

STP: Of course you can go there again!

Anon: Er.. u're welcome?

HB: I lazy wanna drive up. My car will be so f*cked when i drive it up the hill...

Wei Mei said...

naik cable up ar... so enjoy ar... hehee.. tak takut? hahah samore took the pic of GM with phone.. hahaahhaah

-eiling- said...

wei mei: yes very goodz!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO