How come women have to carry handbags while men could just walk out with just a wallet and keys?!! It's difficult to explain as the fairer sex is always more complicated in everyway. We need quite a number of things from wallets to cosmetics in our bags daily! We just cannot walk out with a few notes and a key!
I know some people really have quite a number of items in their handbags but for me, I only have around 25 items in my Celine handbag on an average day. Not too many but not too few either.
A breakdown of items in my bag:
1. Celine wallet for keeping money & credit cards.
2. KLIA pass
3. My vanity mirror and lip gloss case.
4. Celine namecard holder.
5. Samsung U600 for daily communication (until I get a new phone).
6. Ang Pow from CNY (dunno why it's still in there).
7. Dannemann Cigarillos.
9. Chanel Lipstick.
10. L'occitane travel size body lotion.
11. Firebird cigar torch (the other one is still with KY, woi!)
12. 2 Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas & 1 Montecristo
13. Godiva chocolate (God knows why!)
14. 2 thumb drives (16GB & 4GB)
15. Office Keys
16. 1 Montblanc pen & 3 ballpoint (1 to use and 3 to lend out)
17. Sanitary Pad (for obvious reasons)
18. Tampon (for obvious reasons also)
Don't ask me why I need so many things in my bag. I just need them! I've came across people whom has more stuffs than me i.e scissors, nail clippers, glue, pepper spray, notebooks, diaries, powder, mascara, and all the other things in the world that women would need! Probably I should sneak in a bottle of miniature vodka into my bag too!
Now you know why the bigger the bag, the better it is?!!