Sunday, May 10, 2009

MIHAS 2009 Day 5

Today is finally the last day of the exhibition. I'm so tired and exhausted that I worry I won't be able to wake up to go to work tomorrow. I've just came back from Matrade and it's already 10pm. It's such a bummer to be working till late today as it is Mother's Day, my Grandma's birthday dinner and my colleague's wedding dinner. Boss, if you're reading this : don't you think this is such a big sacrifice?!!

I haven't even have my dinner and I planned to starve to bed as I've put on much weight from eating all the fried food at the exhibition. I think I'm coming down with a fever and sore throat!

More updates soon.





10 comments:

Irenelim said...

All right, tomorrow you take a day off. ... haha, as if I am your boss. lol.

YilingL said...

where are ze goodies!!

too bad ur not going TFWA this year, if not we could have more goodies! I heard they are planning to change the next venue to HK!

-eiling- said...

Irene: Haha... I wish i could. I'm working today and tonight I have to attend a Cocoa Board dinner too.

Yiling: Yalah... my boss so cruel don't wanna send me there! No goodies la..

KY said...

why so many dayss!

Myhorng said...

ppl lost weight during exhibition due to works and the standing etc and you gain weight?

akmar said...

hi ...nice blog, actually where are your choc came from, locally or imported. It is difficult nowdays to find genuine halal choc.

thanks

Irenelim said...

I am sure you find lots of satisfaction in your work nevertheless. Enjoy your dinner tonight. :)

foongpc said...

I thought you will lose weight instead of gain weight! You have overworked yourself - better get some rest!

Huai Bin said...

Yes, it's a HUGE sacrifice...and to show my appreciation, I'm not going to fire you. :)

Warm regards,
Your Boss

P/S - Get well soon.

-eiling- said...

KY: I don't know...

Horng: me different mah..

Akmar: Thanks. We are local chocolate manufacturer and we are halal certified from Jakim.

Irene: Yes I do. The dinner tasted like crap.

Foongpc: In fact, I did loose some. hehe....

HB: Thanks boss!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO