Saturday, May 09, 2009

MIHAS 2009 Day 4

I had a really busy day today. Besides having to wake up early and drive myself to Jalan Duta, I have to answer so many enquiries, and then try to sell some chocolates and lastly to make a few trips to the ATM to deposit the cash.

However, the day has been very interesting. I've got a job offer from another chocolate company, had an interview with Berita Harian, took a picture with KJ's mom, talked to a few interesting people, got myself 3 big slabs of beef from Allanasons and camwhore with some employees of Istak, a non-alcoholic malt drink. The boss, Afzal from Allanasons has been so nice. Although I only meet him once a year, he could still recognize me! He has just instructed his girls to send me a tray of buffalo satay to my stand tomorrow since he'll be off to KK for a holiday! They are the biggest exporter of halal frozen boneless buffalo meat and they took 8 stands at MIHAS!


Adel, me, Wei Mei, Alireza & Ali from Istak.
Seriously, there's too many Ali in Iran. Almost all of them has an Ali in their names and they all looked quite alike to me.


Chef Zam & me. He loves our coffee coated chocolate.


KJ's mom and me. Although I hated him, but it doesn't hurt to camwhore!
Ah.. she closed her eyes!


Arrgh.. I have to wake up early again tomorrow to replenish some stocks from the factory! There goes my Sunday, Mother's Day, my Grandma's birthday and my colleague's wedding dinner. Unfortunately, I am not able to attend any of them all for the sake of one exhibition.

8 comments:

suituapui said...

Who's KJ? HATE is a very strong word. Sure you did not mean KY? Hahahahahaha!!!

suituapui said...

Oops...the fella who doesn't seem to like you very much said more or less the same thing in the previous post...but in that particular case, who's hating who, I wonder? Ah well, it takes all kinds to make the world! LOL!!!

Irenelim said...

Looks like you are handling quite a lot of things there, from replenishing stocks to depositing $ at the ATM. Why you don't ask your majai to help you la?

* ZILING * said...

Ok please go resign and let me take over!

cherry said...

have u heard of beryl's chocolate? i've eaten it before and it's quite nice especially its tiramisu chocolate..is it a local product? how do u find bout its quality? hihi..outta topic comment here..

-eiling- said...

STP: KJ is Khairy Jamaludin la! I don't care about the fella who hates me. Let him say whatever he likes.

Irene: Cannot trust the money with the majai la.

Ziling: Not now la.

Cherry: It's a local made chocolate. I would say some of their choc is nice and some are not. We do carry the tiramisu range as well and its niceeee!

foongpc said...

Looks like you are doing everything! How to tahan for so many days working like this?

Why you hate KJ so much? I'm sure he didn't do anything to you, right? : )

-eiling- said...

Foongpc: He's a ketua mat rempit! Lol..

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO