Thursday, May 07, 2009

MIHAS 2009 Day 2

Today was one of the busiest day since it is also the official opening ceremony day for the exhibition. I was there even before 9am to prepare the booth for the PM's visit at 11am. Hi bodyguards came early to inspect and scan the gift that was meant for the PM. It was not a new thing to me as it was also done the same way last year during Pak Lah's visit and also before the King's visit.


My double story Fidani stand.


As the PM was approaching, a sea of reporters, cameramen, and officials were seen. The VIPs for the day that I recognize were Datuk Mustapa and Mukhriz. I was in charge of passing the gloves to the PM for him to decorate the block of chocolate with nuts and then later to invite him to sign the Chocolatease and Chocolate Tubos launching plague. The cameras were flashing none stop and I now know how it feels like to be a PM! Lol...


A photo captured by my assistant.

After that, some reporters came over to ask for information and they showed me a photo of the PM making the chocolate that will be published tomorrow in Berita Harian. I've just asked my mom to grab a copy of that newspaper tomorrow! I was also interviewed by RTM1 yesterday in BM!!!

Now, why am I so excited?!! Probably because my hardwork in trying to lobby the PM's visit to the stand has finally materialised and my boss is satisfied?!!

12 comments:

breadpitt said...

congratulation eiling...salut ur effort...U are the first person who brings tupper ware to collect those pastry...u really put effort on it;-) too bad the tupper ware were too small ta fit 120 pcs;-)

Philip said...

Wow...congratulations.Well done and you deserve all the publicity.

mef said...

Eiling,

Congrats. Hard and challenging work but I'm sure the results are worth it.

It's Friday...relax and have a cigar : )

Myhorng said...

no wonder PM just know to take photo but not doing what he supposed to do.

nice duplex.

Irenelim said...

Congrats and well done. But why you didn't smile for the camera, there in the pic? :)

Anonymous said...

May be you should also mark the day democracy was raped in Perak by that person.

suituapui said...

Why didn't u stand closer to him? Hahahahaha!!!!

-eiling- said...

Breadpitt: Thanks. I used the tupperware so that the desserts are well protected.

Philip: Thanks.

Mef: Yes. It's worth every drop of sweat. I can't relax as I need to work on weekends too!

Horng: Lol

Irenelim: Yaloh...I forgot to smile. hehe

Anon: i know...

STP: For what?!! Rub shoulders?!! Haha

_WeiMei_ said...

hehehe... .. on paper le.. so nice.. me holin.. take the picture samore give ppl scold le.. hahah abit blur of the photo.. so sorry.. heheheh ...

-eiling- said...

Wei Mei: Thanks for the picture!

Irenelim said...

I am sure you have plenty of chance to smile for the camera in the future... :)

-eiling- said...

Irenelim: I definitely hope so! Thanks!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO