Monday, May 25, 2009

Can our relationship really blossom?

Just like the orchid that was named after our PM and our first lady?




A new orchid hybrid was named Dendrobium Najib Rosmah in conjuction of his visit to Singapore. Read it here (I never trust main stream medias). Do you think Malaysia's tie with Singapore could improve and blossom like the orchids? I don't know about you but something smells fishy to me.

Every new guy brings in new hope and probably new improvements but to me it's just another "hangat-hangat tahi ayam" effort which I've seen countless times.

8 comments:

suituapui said...

Never mind if not blossoming! So long as there's no war...good enough liao!

Philip said...

At least there is hope! There must be hope in any relationship, nation to nation or people to people.

cibol said...

hope. i love that word.

-eiling- said...

STP: True also.

Philip: Not when our hopes are always dashed by them.

Cibol: I love it too! But reality check - not very bright hope.

Anonymous said...

Suituapui,

Believe if you are a citizen of Burma, North Korea or Zimbabwe, you will claim the country is heaven on earth.

FYI, Malaysia GDP per capital is below the World’s average and countries like Gabon, Seychelles in Africa.

Anonymous said...

"In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist;
And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist;
And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew;
And then... they came for me... And by that time there was no one left to speak up."

-eiling- said...

Anon: Actually M'sia is not too bad a place to stay.

Anonymous said...

May be you like to name countries that are bad to stay? Philippines, Thailand or Indonesia? If you have friends live in those countries, they will tell you, there are safer, fairer and have higher standard of living for middle class.

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO