Sunday, April 05, 2009

My Miniscule T&Co

I've just spend some big bucks on some tiny earrings which nobody knows it's a T&Co unless they squint their eyes real hard at my earrings. Well, I don't think anybody would have squinted on somebody else's earrings unless they looked like the ones that your boyfriend bouught the other day but you realised it was not for you!

Anyways, I'm glad the earrings arrived safely in the parcel delivered from US. Thanks to Calvin whom has been so kind to help me purchase them from the Tiffany & Co website. This has yet to be the most expensive and the tiniest earrings I've ever bought!

The earrings are so miniscule even I have a hard time not to loose them!

11 comments:

KY said...

60 pairs from chatuchak wasn't enough heh!? :P

Myhorng said...

60 pairs from CTC not able to buy a pair of this or perhaps not even half pair.

Jasmin said...

new? i thought i saw you wearing this pair in few photos of you in Bangkok. yes, i did realise your earings and thought it was really nice.

-eiling- said...

KY: Chatuchak brand not same as T&Co brand.

Horng: LOL @ your comment.

Jasmin: Well this is a backdated post. Hehe...

suituapui said...

Least they can do is to engrave ur name somewhere...

-eiling- said...

STP: it's so small, there's no space to fit even one letter!

cc of Quaint Melody said...

Those are fine fine things. My first item in the blue box was my wedding ring. :)

p/s: I am so jealous of your shopping spree in Bangkok!

cibol said...

tiny and expensive .. well, nice things comes with a price. :)

925? Sterling silver? Wow ..

cibol said...

tiny and expensive .. well, nice things comes with a price. :)

925? Sterling silver? Wow ..

-eiling- said...

CC: No need to be jealous. Just book a ticket and go! I'm sure everyone has a blue box story to tell...

Cibol: Yes. Depends on what's the price also. Lol...

Anonymous said...

Is your Return to Tiffany earring the mini or regular size? Looks great on you!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO