Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Living on Debt

I think I'll be in heavy debt until May is over. At the rate that I am going, I've already used up my May quota. Applying the credit card system of borrowing next month's limit for this month's use is doing no good to me. The temporary credit limit increase is a temptation to indulge more than one's capabilities!



And I'm talking about my debts of drinking and cigars. Am not in monetary difficulties but is currently facing an overcharged monthly quota of 4 cigars and 2 glasses of wines per dinner. Now I know why resolution are meant to be broken.

Had been drinking since Friday night at the Enrich High Octane Party @ Pavilion with Wei Mei drinking GH Mumm Cordon Rouge in plentiful glasses (only me drinking and Wei Mei watching) with the presence of Farah Khan, Dato Raja Nordiana and other "powderful" people. It was also my first time having a front row seat at a fashion show! (*gasps*) On Sat, I was at Luna with Emily and Yiling and we met two Scottish guys whom can speak cantonese and malay! Woot! And Monday, yesterday, I was at GYT and had been drinking Chateau Lascombes, Sarget de Gruaud Larose, and Pio Cesare Barbaresco. While I thought Mondays are always blue, it turned out to be really colourful!

Actually I wanted to blog about the foodstalls at Chatuchak but the pictures are in another computer which my sister had switched off a while ago and I'm too lazy to switch it on again. So, I had no choice but to do a filler post about my drinking 4 days in a row. Anyone want to lend me your drinking quotas or perhaps let me use your livers?

17 comments:

breadpitt said...

lol..eiling...u are spending "kau kau" lately eii..;-p

Myhorng said...

shopaholic owe credit card payment
alcoholic owe what.... kekeke.

Huai Bin said...

I know how you feel. :S

I have only RM 500 left for this month.

Using my credit card to tide me over.

Oh well.

cibol said...

as long as it's not living on credit cards alone is good enough. That is scary.

Oh, I haven't used up my quota yet. You can have mine .. thee hee hee

suituapui said...

Huh? Thought you're talking about your over-indulgence in tobacco and alcohol...and everyone's (almost)talking about money!...Me too, way past my credit limit and borrowing from the next few years!!! And I'm talking about food! LOL!!!

_WeiMei_ said...

you drink i watch mah.. so next time bring me... you drink and i drive.. kan bagus... perfect match le... hahahaha .. u treat me a Coke or Plain water also good enuff.. hahahaha

KY said...

and why are we still amazed when a mat salleh can speak our language when almost all of us could speak theirs?

it is no more or less difficult.

Cath J said...

jeezz eiling... tell me who don't have debts in Malaysia?? Even goverment have debts....

foongpc said...

I was living in debt at one time and I hated it! Now I'm very strict. I budget everything and even list out all my daily expenses. And I've cancelled all my credit cards except one : )

foongpc said...

Btw, you are tagged. Or maybe not? Check it out at my blog now! : )

YilingL said...

KY,
OMG, my sentiments exactly. This is what I have been telling everyone. Why are Malay/Indian kids enrolling into Chinese school deserves headlines in the papers when most if not ALL chinese kids speak/or learn BM too and in national schools. Why do we sing praises and get shocked if mat sallehs could speak BM or Chinese when half the world can speak English and we're not even English! It's just the mentality.

Huai Bin said...

Eiling, feel free to use my liver. I'll swap mine with yours. ;)

-eiling- said...

Breadpitt: Yes! Very much. I'm broke. You wanna treat me?

Horng: Owe plain water consumption.

Huai Bin: Oh well I was talking about being broke on alcohol limit.

Cibol: Alcohol limit that is.

STP: Alcohol limit la!

Wei Mei: wah very bagus...

KY: I'm still amazed! Lol...

Cath J: but mine is alcohol debts!

Foongpc: Not again?!!

Yiling: Yes.. I've heard it.

HB: Yours is no better than mine!

breadpitt said...

no....WE are broke..same boat..we seak ppl to treat ,lol! same gang now...hahah!

crusaderservices said...

Law and Legal Issues question: You have debt in Australia and am now living in
New Zealand Can you travel back to Australia for a holiday? im still living

Debt Free

boo_licious said...

aiks, sounds very painful. Btw, had the pio cesare also recently - very nice stuff.

-eiling- said...

Breadpitt: Poor thing.

Crusaderservices: Good to know that.

Boo_licious: Yeah good stuff eh?!!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO