Sunday, April 12, 2009

Food @ Chatuchak (Bangkok Trip Part IV)

There were actually quite a number of foodstalls @ Chatuchak to feed your hunger after a long walk. My sister and I actually tried many of the food offered at the market and we were having so much fun trying as much food as possible! No wonder the expanding waistline during the recent trip.


Some Iced Strawberries with salt anyone?
Why we don't have this here?!!


Firm and delicious sausages.
So unlike the sausages here which is so "lembik".


Satay Babi.
The most awesome satay meat around!


My sister's favourite Orange/Tangerine Juice.
It's 100% juice and not water, sugar added with 1 orange!


Teh tarik in Bangkok?


A unique juice stall serving vegetable juice?!! Hmm.. something refreshing.


Spicy beefballs. It's really too spicy for me.


There's many more other food to try at Chatuchak. Probably it would be good if you go there without breakfast so that you can have more space for more food. So far, I've not experienced any food poisoning from eating at these stalls. It's either my stomach is immune to dirty food or the food isn't that really dirty. Lol...

You can read my shopping at Chatuchak here.

16 comments:

YilingL said...

the orange juice and satay babi is ZE BEST!!!!!!!!

KY said...

what about bacon sausage?! did you have?

Huai Bin said...

Iced strawberries with salt? Are the strawberries sour?

I love Bangkok, but alas, I went with my ex last time so we didn't manage to hit the...er, tourist destinations. ;)

suituapui said...

Wow...the satay's really huge! Hmmm...you people crazy over the orange juice or the cute guy selling it! LOL!!!

-eiling- said...

Yiling: Yes!!!!

KY: Is it the ones wrapped with bacon?

HB: Nope not really. But not really sweet either.

STP: The guy not handsome la. the satay is actually quite small!

suituapui said...

Good thing you went earlier...and you're safely back here now!!! Eeee...I won't wanna go to that place ever! Thank goodness our country, warts and all, is not like that!

Huai Bin said...

STP: Warts? Bangkok? What kind of warts are you talking about? ;)
Condyloma?

breadpitt said...

hmm.....jelouse to see people go vacation....lol!

-eiling- said...

STP: Yeah we were very lucky. Just in time!

Breadpitt: no need to jeles. You can go also!

Irenelim said...

Wow, yummy! I want to eat iced strawberries with salt! :)

Myhorng said...

i'll try them all but the sitobeliss and the babi satay looks great.

-eiling- said...

Irene: Yeah they're tempting!

Horng: Why suddenly u so china one?!!

Raymond said...

yum..yum

-eiling- said...

Raymond: i know....I'm drooling too

KY said...

yesss the one wrapped with bacon!

-eiling- said...

KY: Nope I didn't try that one.

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO