Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Video LIVE and uncensored!







So, this is the video from the Bernama TV that I was on last 2 weeks. I've actually edited the 1 hour long video to just 5 mins.

It's embarrasing that now I've noticed that I have made some grammar errors LIVE on TV!!! Oh, and there's no prepared speech or questions. It was all done live with no "cuts". My assistant is in the first half of the talk show and I'm on the second half.

It was indeed an experience which I will remember for a very long time. Actually it wasn't as scary as I thought. Lucky I didn't really make a fool out of myself.

You can also watch it on you tube here. Oh btw, I'm out of the country at this moment. Will be back tomorrow!

17 comments:

Myhorng said...

is kinda weird to watch question asked in Malay and answered in English. hehee.

No bad for me, I know someone who been live on TV.

Anonymous said...

haha, i also felt interesting. You tak cakap BM kah?

KY said...

i know u can answer in malay! why didn't u!?

suanie said...

wah confident looking! Nice!

suituapui said...

Hah! Now I know what you sound like! Ooo...plunging neckline! They didn't ask you to cover up kah? LOL!!! Btw, I have a question for you in my reply to ur comment in my blog, lazy to type it again here (and also can increase traffic mah! Hahahahaha!!!).

Vincent Teh said...

awesome! looking good you two ^^

WeiMei said...

hahahaha boss.. why you put up....i look so funny la... eng + malay le.. aiyo... samore my two red eggs.... yo.... malu betul la...

Jingo said...

You should anticipate the questions in the future and prepare yourself in advance. This way your response would be appear more natural.

YilingL said...

Yeahlor I thought you gonna answer in Malay one??

Edi神 said...

y0

so u r a celebrity now...

cheers!

-eiling- said...

Horng: Well, the host said it was a flexible show mah!

Anon: I takut memalukan sendiri je.

KY: Well, refer to the above reply.

Suanie: Haha.. thanks.

STP: Where got plunging? Very decent la!

Vincent: Thanks!

Wei mei: tak ada la..

Jingo: Well, I did anticipate some questions.

Yiling: I takut malu la.

Edi: Nope.

Huai Bin said...

Eiling! You're so famous! I've never been on TV.

Joyce L said...

I remember you :)

Your purple dress was on Huai Bin for his Rihanna video, right? I mixed up the 3 Ezy sisters. ;)

breadpitt said...

cool..u are on tv!!!big clap

-eiling- said...

HB: No la... you're more fehmes even not on TV

Joyce: Hey.. Nah that purple dress HB wore was a dress. This is just a purple top. Gosh you can actually remember!

Breadpitt: Thanks. Paiseh...

foongpc said...

Wah! So famous now on TV! I think if I'm on TV I can't bear to watch myself - will look very funny and unnatural to me : )

-eiling- said...

Foongpc: Haha... you'll never know you'll be a natural on TV!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO