Thursday, March 26, 2009

Teddys oh teddys...


I have these soft toys in my office and I don't know what to do with them. No, they are not gifts from my boyfriends. These are actually stocks in the store room where I'm supposed to sell them together with the chocolates. Maybe I should sell them with the easter chocolate eggs since Easter is around the corner. Good idea? If not, maybe I'll send to the outlets as free gifts.

Btw, I sprained my back while washing the car yesterday. I should have been lazy and my back would be ok! Now I cannot bend down and there's a sore feeling in my lower back. How am I going to trawl the shopping malls in Bangkok on Sunday?!!

Singseh or no singseh?!!

13 comments:

Hay's said...

well, you had sprained you back,you should go for a singseh, it need to be take care of

-eiling- said...

Hay: But I heard people telling me that if I go to a singseh, I might not be able to move my back. But I have to attend a dinner tonight and to fly to Bangkok tomorrow. How?!!!

eugene said...

if you like the teddys,keep them, maybe next time they will give you sweet feelings.

i dont like KJ too, but a man needs to change and play to the gallery in order to stay on top, and KJ is a smart guy he knows

Cath J said...

ahemmm...ahemmm... helloo *waving hand*...send the teddies here... lol..lol..

KY said...

get well soon!

Myhorng said...

really from washing car???

annant said...

back is da backbone of our body (doh!)

go to those reputable ones... :)
get well soon ya!

mef said...

Eiling,

Take it easy. Try to rest ur back in a straight position...if still painful...take few painkillers but don't drink after that : )

Anyway ve a great and safe trip

breadpitt said...

awww..hope u will be fine on that day ;-)

YilingL said...

we're going to bangkok.... tonight!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

-eiling- said...

Eugene: I'm not a teddy person. Lol... KJ indeed is a smart guy and that's why he won!

Cath J: I will if it's mine! Hehe

KY: Thanks.

Horng: really la. You can ask my mom! Lol

Annant: Thanks.

Mef: Thanks. I used the salonpas as temporary measure! hehe

Breadpitt: Thanks!

Yiling: Yes!!!

suituapui said...

Acupuncture!!! Instant relief...but you'll have to go a few times to ensure the problem doesn't recur. Aiyor...so stingy! Send the car to the carwash lah!!! Or...ask ur gentlemen friends to wash for you!! LOL!!!

PS: My daughter loves soft toys...but not me! So fed up, have to pick up after her all the time!! All over the house!

-eiling- said...

STP: Yalah, trying to save money and see now what happened! Sigh... You're such a good dad!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO