Monday, February 16, 2009

Totally Random

This is a post of the totally random stuff that will also act as a filler post until I have truly found myself (I'm still searching, wanna help me out?). These few days I've been really exhausted and worn out so forgive my totally random posts and crap. Workload is heavy, mind has been a rollercoaster and the body has aged 10 years (not physically but it certainly felt like one), eye bags are emerging and money is running low.... All thanks to my indulgence in finer things in life such as my newly acquired 9West heels and a Sisley dress at Pavilion.


On Valentines Day, I received a rose from Aunt Mary.

But my sister Ziling receives this from Greg!

Where have justice gone?


Aargh, nevermind. I'll prefer a Tiffany & Co 1837 Concave Ring over some colourful buds with green stalks wrapped up in some coloured papers. Save the bouquet and get me the blue box! That is what I'm going to tell my date the next V day! Heheh...

I was reading from Suanie's blog and she was raving about the Gardenia Butterscotch Bread that was so really, really, really good!!! After reading all the comments, I cannot but be tempted to buy one loaf at the 7-11 near my house. The others were complaining that the bread runs out very quickly at their 7-11's but I was delighted to see the outlet I went to still have 5 loafs on the shelf. I tell you, RM4 for a loaf is not cheap. I can definitely buy 2-3 loafs of the normal white bread!



The bread carries a slightly yellow hue with dark brown spots (butterscotch) and a soft texture. It was good but not to the orgasmic levels. Honestly, paying RM4 for 12 slices of the mass-produced bread is a bit expensive. Of all the mass-produced bread, I still liked the white Hailam bread that the old coffee shops used to serve. But Gardenia will always have a share of consumers' minds as it's so good you can even eat it on its own!

9 comments:

foongpc said...

Hi eiling, since this is just a filler post, I won't comment much except that you are tagged! : )

suituapui said...

Guess we're all the same - adrenaline crash after the end-of-year happenings and with all the festivals over...coincidentally, my post today reflects the same mood. LOL!!!

P.S. Grrrr...I hate tags! I hope he didn't tag me!!!

* ZILING * said...

Oi! Why not you tell everyone what have you been getting all these years while this is my 1st V day present for 23 years of life??!

Btw, Tiiffany n Co?? I got it too on my 21st Bday! Hahahahaha

KY said...

but the butterscotch bread is sooo naissss

Anonymous said...

Hi, everybody. We should learn from the experience of Elizabeth Wong. Don't ever take any picture or video.

suituapui said...

...but one mother-blogger said it's ok leh? She young, single...can sleep naked if she wants, not like the old man, already married and sleeping with other woman. Sometimes you really wonder how the brains of these people function!!! Simply talk shit - according to which side they're supporting! If you ask me, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone!"

-eiling- said...

Foongpc: How come.......

STP: Yeah...same here!

Ziling: You tell already what.

KY: Is it? ok ok only la...

Anon: i'll never learn.

STP: Yup. Do not make comments that make you look stupid. So just shut the mouth.

Lisalicious said...

dont worry, next year u might be getting a very very big bouquet .....!!!

-eiling- said...

Lisa: Hope so! Thanks.

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO