Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy "Niu" Year


I would like to wish everyone a very HAPPY "NIU" YEAR!
May you prosper (in monetary terms) and not at the waistline.
Wishing all of you the best of health, safe and sound, and lots of exciting adventures!

It is also the start of my resolutions (again...) since I've been breaking it most of the times due to encouragement of my friends to eat more, drink more and be merry. And so, this lunar new year is a start of my determination. Or maybe I should start 15 days later?!!

And... may EIF prosper & grow!

10 comments:

Myhorng said...

how about never start? hahahaha

happy 牛 year eiling。

suituapui said...

Gong Xi! Gong Xi Fa Cai! Wishing you all successes and prosperity in the year ahead!!!

aahhh-CHEW!!! said...

Happy "Niu" Year, 3iling, and may you have an "Oxspicious" year ahead!!! ...

annant said...

eppie niu year! :D

Huai Bin said...

I am prospering! Up RM 100. More when I get to Genting! =D

Anonymous said...

I represent all the Anonymous to say happy new year to you

-eiling- said...

Horng: I will start!

STP: Tq. Same to you!

aahhh-chew: Tq. Same to you!

Annant: Tq. Same to you.

HB: All the best!

Anonymous: Thanks. You're so kind! Same to you!

mimid3vils said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!

Bengbeng said...

The best time to start is always today :)

A little late but never mind : gong xi fa cai

-eiling- said...

Mimid3vils: Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!

BengBeng: Maybe on Chap Goh Meh?!! Gong Xi Fa Cai to you too!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO