Honestly I'm pretty lazy to update because:
- Most of the time I don't know what's going on. I only know everyone is trying to possess the ball.
- Chelsea vs Malaysia, how interesting can it be right?
- It's just a friendly, why so serious?
- I don't know any players in the Malaysian team.
- I was busy snapping pictures.
Well, I was glad that I came and I experienced a football match live at a stadium and not in front of the TV on the couch. The getting out of the stadium was hell because it took us 30 minutes waiting in line in the car just to get onto the main road. I was all sweaty and smelly but I've no complaints. We were also quite smart. At the first half, we were seated near the Malaysian goal knowing that there will be no action on Chelsea's side. During the second half, we moved to the other side, knowing too there will be no action at the other end. Haha. My 2cents worth for the game. The hero of the day would of course be our Malaysian goalkeeper! At least it's a 2-0 win over Malaysia (or Chelsea was really being friendly). Not too bad huh?
Can't wait for EPL to start.