Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Finally home again

How does it feel like staying in 3 different hotels in 3 different nights, 3 days in a row? Fuckingly awesome I suppose if I am the one-not-paying-the-bill. It's good to be back from a short trip to Singapore. I had an orgasmic time there (not sure whether pun is intended) but I do missed my bolster at home. Nothing beats a stay at Four Seasons in Singapore oops, I mean my home.

I will update on the happenings and the complainings soon. Well, at least as soon as I can upload my photos and then edit them before exposing them to the public viewing pleasure.
Lots of work to do today before Xmas on Thursday.


KY said...


Huai Bin said...

Orgasm? ;)

-eiling- said...

KY: why so jeles? You were in Singapore also.

Huai Bin: Literally not physically.

Huai Bin said...

Eh, you still online. I have prepared my Molotov cocktails. ;)

-eiling- said...

Huai Bin: What's a Molotov cocktail?

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.