Monday, September 15, 2008

Fidani Symphony in The Moodie Report

Yay, once again Fidani was featured in The Moodie Report alongside with Michelle, the violin player and me. This time around, the picture of me looked so much better than the previous shot they took at the TFWA Asia Pacific in Singapore. The article is on the recent promotion I did at KLIA to launch the Fidani Symphony Collection.

I even launch an incentive scheme for the promoters with the highest sales for the new collection will be awarded with a RM200 gift voucher on cosmetics and perfumes but sadly only one promoter from Langkawi qualified for it. Hmm...maybe the prize wasn't attractive enough.




The Article in The Moodie Report

So happy.

Other related posts:

The Moodie Report
Fidani is Music to the Tastebuds

10 comments:

KY said...

why never stick out your tongue in that photo? :P

-eiling- said...

why should I? It's not some camwhore pics ok?!!

aahhh-CHEW!!! said...

Ehhh ... Moodie Report is goodie report, yes??? ... You'll also give RM200 gift voucher for good comment, yes??? ... ahahahaha ...

LD said...

congrats, dear :)

well done and a pat on the back!

Huai Bin said...

Hello there, surfed in from KY's blog. Interesting stuff, I didn't know Absolut came out with a Mango range and your alcohol collection is much better than mine (probably coz I have a tendency of drinking the collections ;)).

Congrats on the Moodie Report report.

cc said...

Fruitful result for a job well done.
Kudos to you! :)

-eiling- said...

aahhh-chew!!!: Haha...sorry no payment on good comment. Thank you got la. Hehe

LD: Thanks dear. I will.

Huai Bin: Thanks. That's why i'm quite an alcoholic. Btw, your blog rocks! You're spontaneous and creative. Keep it up!

CC: Thank you very much.

rubberseeds said...

Congratulations for a job well done. Hey, RM200 is too low la.At least RM500 to make it more attractive.

suituapui said...

Wow! You're a celebrity!...They should pay you for modelling fees (Do they?)...otherwise, you can sue them for exploitation! Tell them next time, they can ask me to model...if they want it free!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!

-eiling- said...

Philip: LOL, the qualifying target is only RM2500, I don't think I'll offer RM500 for it.

STP: I'm not a celebrity la. Just doing my job. Ok, if we need free models, I'll call you! Thanks.

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO