Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chelsea, Chelsea....


I was there at Shah Alam Stadium yesterday. Never have I been to a live football match and this is definitely an experience to me as I get to see John Terry, Frank Lampard and Petr Cech live! The getting into the stadium and getting out are the experiences I wouldn't like to repeat. Ok, will update on the story soon. By the way, Chelsea 2 - 0 Malaysia. Not too bad a score if you ask me. Better than a 7-0 or 5-0 anytime. My cherry popped for Chelsea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eiling,lucky you to be able to watch such a star studded football game. so since this your first time into the stadium, you enjoy the traffic jam when entering the stadium and the jam when you exit from the stadium? anyway whatever inconvenience you experience is worthwhile as when can you see such a big event in malaysia? I was at the singapore match between brazil olympic team and singapore and that event is electrifying! I adore the singaporeans patriotism and that is the difference between singapore and malaysia. They shouted their throat out everytime team singapore get to the ball. Result-Singapore-0 Brazil-3. Regards and take care. Ray111.

LD said...

yeah, the likes of chelsea is definitely worth watching in the flesh.

2-0 is not a bad scoreline for msia :)

-eiling- said...

Ray111: Yeah the jam was worthwhile for the match. At least I get to see the blues in action live.

Id: yup not too bad at all. But I think Chelsea was being friendly too. haha

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO