Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Blues Rules!

I was at Original Kayu in SS2 watching the most anticipated EPL match when the blues clashes with the reds. Actually I was expecting another boring match with 11 silly men from each team running around the field kicking one small miserable ball. I mean how interesting can it get if it's not a World Cup?!! I am no fan of both teams because I only like Real Madrid for silly reasons of course. What's more to see in a match other than ogle at the handsome and buff looking football players right?


You have the right to differ because there's actually more to football. I understand now why guys prefer watching at the public places like mamak stalls because of the atmosphere. People clad in their favourite team jerseys and shouted when there's a slightest chance of scoring. For me, I was busy savoring my nasi Kandar during the first half of the game.


Nemaja Vidic


At the ninth minute, United's Nemanja Vidic was carried off on a stretcher with a facial injury. He was bleeding from the mouth after Drogba's knee knocked into his jaw and it's a pity for him to exit within less than 10 minutes of the game.



Michael Ballack


The hero of the day for the Blues was Michael Ballack. Two goals from him kept alive Chelsea's title hopes as they overcame Manchester United 2-1 in a pulsating clash at Stamford Bridge.

Ballack had given Chelsea a 45th minute lead and he sealed a vital win in controversial circumstances by slotting home a penalty five minutes from time. However, a monumental blunder by Ricardo Carvalho gifted United a 55th minute equaliser to Wayne Rooney.

Ballack's goal sparked emotional scenes as all the Chelsea players held up Frank Lampard's number eight shirt with the message 'Pat Lampard - R.I.P'. Ballack who had taken his shirt off, was then booked by Wiley. It was a tribute to Lampard's mother, who passed away from pneumonia on Thursday.



With Chelsea's 2-1 win, it is now on par with Man Utd with chances of grabbing the EPL trophy this season. However, the goal difference is quite significant and with 2 more wins from Man Utd, they'll emerge as the champions in this EPL. Just looking at Christiano Ronaldo's egoistic face can send me boiling. Someone please just break his leg!


Chelsea's coach - Avram Grant


I think Avram Grant should be quite happy with his team's performance yesterday. Drogba, Cole and Shevchenko had done a good job yesterday in preventing a near equaliser from United. Drogba has been very fit and they were talks of Chelsea wanting to sell him off to Barcelona. During the duration of the game, there were a number of dramas of fighting scenes between the two teams. It was interesting though to see the players head lock with each other. I know I am evil... muahahaha....

Sometimes it just feel so funny to see a German player saving the day for an English club. Where have the good English players gone? Why clubs are allowed to sell and buy players as to when and where they wish? Don't they care about the players' feelings when deciding who and whom has to be sold? At the end of the day, it's just another game and money. It's my waste of time trying to understand how the game works so I just sit down and enjoy and learn not to ask stupid questions during the match.




The food is not that great with the price you pay for. Mind you, these Kayu Kayu names are not cheap. Yesterday was packed with football fans and the guys are all smoking when the tension intensifies between the teams. Hello?!! It's not even you playing the games, so why so stressed? Do you know that football not only causes heart attack but it shortens life too due to heavy smoking and numerous teh tariks!

No reason to say football is a healthy sport if you are not in it. Watching kills.

22 comments:

kevin said...

lol. try watching at a malay area with two huge clubs at it. all you need is a bit of loud mouthing and all hell breaks loose.

btw, notice that you know li wei and jasmin saw.

1984 batch?

-eiling- said...

Yep. I thought you can see that at my profile. You're from the same batch too?

kevin said...

lol. sry mata bit the sepet.

yeap, 1984 Anderson batch.

-eiling- said...

oh i see. However, I don't think I know anyone from Anderson in Ipoh except my dad. LOL

kevin said...

oh you do actually.

he's called SAMY VELU.

Santo said...

hehe..u declared urself as not a footbal fan, but u wrote like u understand it inside out. great! :)

-eiling- said...

Kevin: Hey didn't know grandpa Semi-value was from there!

Santo: Correction. I didn't say I was not a fan of football, I just don't really follow it if it's not World Cup. LOL

Anonymous said...

Particularly well-researched posting on Blogger:
3iLinG!
Always keep blogging.

Here is my site - Golf Putting

Anonymous said...

I am starting up a new internet blog directory and was wanting to know if I can submit your
blog? I'm hoping to grow my directory gradually by hand so that it maintains good quality. I will make sure and put your blog in the proper category and I'll additionally use,
"Blogger: 3iLinG" as your anchor text. Be sure
to let me know if this is okay with you by mailing me. Many thanks

Here is my webpage; How to Golf
my webpage: How to Golf

Anonymous said...

Hello there,
Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Feel free to surf to my page :: Shooting Games

Anonymous said...

This design is stellar! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start
my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic
job.

Also visit my homepage: Best iPhone App
My page :: Best iPhone App

Anonymous said...

Excellent post however I was wanting to know if you could write a little more on
this subject? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks!

Here is my web blog ... How to Golf App

Anonymous said...

Doh! I was domain name shopping at namecheap.
com and went to type in the domain name: http://www.blogger.
com/comment.g?blogID=8595005&postID=660204563716126755 and guess who already acquired it?
You did! Great blog!

Also visit my web-site Golf App

Anonymous said...

Hmm, it seems like your site didn't update my first comment (it was super long) so I'll just summarize what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I am also an aspiring writer but I'm still
new to everything. Do you have any points for rookie blog writers?
I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Here is my homepage ... Golf Chipping

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're interested in a article writer for your weblog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take a break, I'd
absolutely love to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a
link back to mine. Please drop me an e-mail if interested.

Thanks!

my homepage ... best iphone app
My web site :: best iphone app

Anonymous said...

Adding these two work outs on your chest training session program will
immediately shape and determine your pectoral muscular tissues.



My web-site 50 pound dumbells

Anonymous said...

These in excess of 6' will extremely likely come across it to be way too compact.

Also visit my homepage bowflex 552

Anonymous said...

This can just take a while so that you can determine out, and you'll also find out this can set you within the right place if you find yourself taking into consideration the exercise sessions that you simply want.

My web page :: bowflex selecttech 552 dumbbells sale

Anonymous said...

Nicely in the following paragraphs I'll provide you with the absolute top-notch, super successful and finest bicep work outs for making muscle mass recognized on the whole exercise marketplace!

Also visit my site: click through the up coming page

Anonymous said...

In the event you are like me, it is possible to only consider
numerous weeks of not shedding weight, sticking with the program,
right up until it is time and energy to surrender.


Stop by my homepage: http://www.getfitnstrong.com/adjustable-dumbbells/adjustable-dumbbells/

Anonymous said...

In case you program on starting to be a weight lifter or overall body builder
then this dwelling health club is not to suit your needs because it contains a restricted degree of pounds resistance and is a lot more acceptable to the individual looking to stay in shape.


Feel free to visit my web blog www.getfitnstrong.com

Anonymous said...

In advance of buying any exercise tools you'll want to determine what your goals are, but just about all people will want a piece of cardio gear for performing exercises the coronary heart and many resistance gear (these kinds of as dumbbells) for toning and creating muscle.

My homepage 80 lb dumbbells

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO