Saturday, May 19, 2007

Muffins tonight?

Knowing that my mum will be flying off to Dubai on Thursday, I had a sudden urge of making muffins. So I said to her "Hey mom, let's make some muffins." She was quite reluctant though cos her sugar level reading was quite high. "Oh come on, you'll be leaving this Thursday so you'll have to show me how you do it." So together we baked so muffins and it turned out pretty well. My mom is the expert when it comes to baking. I have still quite a long way to go as compared to her skills and knowledge in baking. I only excel in the Jello Department but is now slowly trying to learn up the baking skills for future business plan!


Some of the Muffins we baked

*
*
*


*
*
*


*
*
*


I think my muffins looked kinda fat. It was due to the muffin tray I used. Nevertheless, it tastes great... yummy yummy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm.. cna i hfa smu plesea?

anonymouse

EilinG said...

cna...yuo cna just lick 'em off da screen!

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO