Monday, August 07, 2006

Missing you...

Suddenly, I've just realised that my BLOG is really EMPTY! 24 hours a day is really not enough. Think about it, my first piece of blog was in 2004 and now its August 2006 in a flash. What am I doing for the past 2 years? I wonder where did it go?
Sorry guys....

When we start working, we tend to neglect lots of things. Well, I'm not sure bout others but as for me, I neglected some of my close friends. There's just no time to meet up with them or even to just give them a tinkle. Come to think of it I do enjoy my life in college. It was the best time of my life I presume. Lots of good and bad but in the end, I still have lots to gain from it. As we go by, we realised that life is not always a bed of lilies...oops i mean roses (I just love White LILIES). As much as I would like to hang out with you every weekend, I just couldn't find enough time to do it. Come to think of it, we used to see each other everyday and yet we couldn't have enough of each other. Now, we are seeing each other less than once a month! What a life?!! I would like to take this chance to tell you that I appreciate you guys very much. I miss you lots too! You've been there when I needed someone. I would definitely be there for you too if you need me. You can take my word for it. After all eL does keep her promises. Sounds too mushy? Don't cry, just give me a kiss! hehe...


Song Of The Moment : My Hips Don't Lie (Shakira)
Currently Feeling : Satisfied?

Please Save Me From Boredom!

Dunno why I was feeling extremely lethargic today. It is as if my strength has been drained last weekend. Thus I was tempted to search some interesting websites today and I found this pretty interesting site where you can answer some questions and see who you really are. And poof...



You are 93% Aquarius
How Aquarius Are You?

True to the word, I'm a pretty original aquarian except for the other 7% which I still dunno why I didn't have the perfect score.


Your Scent is Strawberry

Fun, flirty, and fresh.
You're a complete sweetheart that makes everyone smile!

I've never liked Strawberries except during some occasions where I really craved for them. Oh I remembered! It was when I was walking down the Portobello Market in London. Those strawberries really excite my tastebuds! Am I flirty? I don't know, you'll be the judge.


Your Seduction Style: Prized Object

The seduction game you play is tried, true, and still effective: hard to get.
You know that the best seducers turn the tables - and get their crush to seduce them.
The one running has the power, and you're a challenge that is worth the chase.

You are a master of enticing and pulling back. Giving a little and taking some away.
You are controlled enough to know rewards come after a long seduction dance.
Even though you want to call, email, or say "I love you" first - you don't!

You're style is the perfect mix of hot and cold - so much so that you have many suitors.
Think Holly Golightly from Breakfast at Tiffany's ... or any of those creepy guys from the Bachelor.
You're skilled at inspiring a chase. The real test is picking the person to slow down for.
What Kind of Seducer Are You?

Haha...Well, I have to say 90% is true. As for the other 10%, I would like to put it this way; If you like a person, go ahead, if you plan to wait for the other person to make a move, you can wait all you want and in the end you might just miss the boat.
I believe in FATE but I'm not desperate!
"What is Time when you know that Love is Forever" -eL-

Your Personality Is Like Alcohol

You're the life of the party, a total flirt, and probably a pretty big jokester.
Sometimes your behavior gets you in trouble, but you still remain socially acceptable.
You're a pretty bad driver, and you're dancing could also use a little work!

Haha...This one really got me ROTFL. I'm not a bad driver. Am I??? For those who have tried my driving skills should have known that I'm not a bad driver, just bad in parking. And I don't think I need to work on my dancing. I'm already experienced! *wink*


Men See You As Playful

Men want a challenge and you are the perfect playmate
You know how to push men's buttons and attract a wide range of guys
You enjoy living and loving - it's one of your most attractive qualities
Men are often consumed with desire for you, and you love that!


You Are Bad Girl Sexy

Girl, you are nothing but trouble. And that's hot.
You've got the classic bad girl sexiness mojo going on.
And your badass attitude makes men fear you - and crave you.
Don't give into people who say to tone it down. You're perfect as is.
What Kind of Sexy Are You?

No Comment for being playful and sexy...Hey don't blame me, It's my nature..

3iLinG © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO